The Al Khor Community Maintenance is responsible for maintaining and repairing all Company assigned units and providing certain household items / white goods free of charge to employees.
Our Maintenance Helpdesk Operators are available 24 hours except Fridays and Holidays to facilitate Community residents request and complaints. The maintenance and/or repair services are attended by our community maintenance contractor during regular working hours from 7:30 am to 11:00 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
Except for emergency cases, the complaints received after 11:00 pm will be attended the following day.
Regular Maintenance Services
The following regular maintenance requests are attended by Community Maintenance contractor during the normal working hours.
- Repair and maintenance of A/C units (AC remote battery to be provided by residents)
- Repair of electrical appliances on Company owned equipment such as cooker, fridge, freezer washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and microwave
- Repair / replace of lighting fixtures & bulbs (residents provides the bulbs)
- Repair curtain rods
- Repair and maintenance of water pumps
- Repair doors, cupboards, and locks
- Repair cracks, damages, holes etc. on the walls and ceiling
- Repair or replacement of exhaust fans
- Inspect and repair of bathroom and kitchen plumbing and drainage works
- Inspect and repair water heaters
- Repair or replace of bathtubs
- Paint touch-up works
- Other miscellaneous maintenance request
Preventive Maintenance Program
Community Maintenance Periodical Schedule Maintenance Programs are:
- A/C Preventive Maintenance for housing units and common facilities
- Electrical Preventive Maintenance for housing units and common facilities
- Water Tank Cleaning (Annually)
- Internal Full Painting of villas/flats (as needed basis)
- Exhaust Fan Preventive Maintenance for School and Common Facilities
- Kitchen Equipment Preventive Maintenance for Club Facilities
- Swimming Pool Preventive Maintenance for School and Club Facilities
- Generator Check Up Preventive Maintenance for Medical and Club Facilities
The following request are considered maintenance emergencies and will be attended to within two (2) hours by Community Maintenance contractor.
Common Facility Maintenance
Community Maintenance provides maintenance to the common facilities such as Clubs, School Medical Center, Mosques, Admin Building, etc.
The same applies scheduled/preventive maintenance programs on all the common facilities within the Community.
- Rehabilitation/Refurbishment of empty villas/flats
- Maintenance Projects
Get in touch
Office Address: AKC Maintenance Section Office, Administration Building, St. 38
Telephone no.: 4473 4525 / 4473 4526 (Maintenance Helpdesk Operator) 24 hours Maintenance Services except Friday
Mobile no.: +974 3343 5395 (Fridays and Holiday)
Regular working hours: 7:30 am to 11:00 pm
11:00 pm to 7:30 am - next day
Saturday to Thursday
All residents should provide the following information to process maintenance request and complaints: house number, resident name, contact number and nature of work, issue, or concern.