The Al Khor Community Maintenance is responsible for maintaining and repairing all company assigned units and providing certain household items / white goods free of charge to employees.
Admin Building (Maintenance Office)
Maintenance and/or repair services are done during regular working hours 8:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm by the Community's maintenance contractor.
For the convenience of the residents, complaints will be received from 7:30am to 3:30pm on all working days by our call center.
Complaints received after 5:00pm will be attended to the following day, except in emergency cases.
Al Khor Community Maintenance department provides the following regular maintenance jobs to residents:
- Repair and maintenance of A/C units
- Repair of electrical appliances on company owned equipment, such as cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and microwave
- Change fused bulbs (residents provides the bulbs)
- Repair and change of smoke detectors
- Repair / replace light fixtures
- Repair curtain rods
- Paint touch-up works
- Repair and maintainenance of water pumps
- Repair doors, cupboards and locks
- Repair cracks, damages, holes etc. on the walls and ceiling
- Repair or replacement of exhaust fans
- Inspect and repair of bathroom and kitchen plumbing and drainage works
- Inspect and repair water heaters
- Repair/replace of bathtubs
- Other miscellaneous maintenance requests
Preventive Maintenance Programs Periodically scheduled maintenance programs are:
- A/C preventive maintenance
- Electrical preventive maintenance
- Water tank cleaning bi-annually
- Full painting of villas/flats on an "as needed" basis
- Rehabilitation of empty villas/flats
The following request are considered maintenance emergencies and will be attended to within 2 hours by the Community maintenance contractor:
- No water
- No power
- Fridge/freezer is not working
- Cooker is not working
- Smoke or fire alarm activation
- Water tank overflowing
- Water pump not working
- Broken door locks
- Main A/C not working
- Kitchen equipment fault in Clubs
Common Facility Maintenance
Community Maintenance provides maintenance to the common facilities such as Clubs, Schools, Medical Center, Mosques, Admin Building, etc.
The same applies scheduled/preventive maintenance programs on all the common facilities within the Community.