Sunday to Thursday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Patients will be seen only by appointment unless if there is dental emergency
Dental Emergency Timing on Weekdays: 7:30 am To 8:30 am & 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm
Dental Emergency Timing on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 10:00 am & 02:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Currently there are 4 Dentists (2 Specialized Dentists & 2 General Dental Practitioners) , 4 Dental Assistants.
Dental Services Provided inside AKCMC:
1. Routine Dental Examinations.
2. Dental X-rays.
3. Fillings or Repair of Existing Defective Fillings.
4. Root Canal Therapy (Endodontic Treatment).
5. Dental Extractions & Wisdom Tooth Extraction.
6. Scaling & Polishing (Teeth Cleaning).
7. Pedodontics (Child) Dental Treatment including Fillings, Root Canal Therapy, Stainless Steel Crowns, Dental Extractions for Deciduous Teeth.
8. Fissure Sealants & Fluoride Treatment as a (Protection of Dental Decay).
9. Treatment of Dental Trauma.
10. Specialized Periodontal (Gum) Treatment including Deep Cleaning & Periodontal Surgeries.
11. Minor Oral Surgeries.
12. Re-cementation of Defective Fixed bridges or Crowns.
13. Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders.
Dental Emergency Services inside AKCMC:
Dental Emergency treatment is limited to.
1. Relief & Treatment of an Acute Episode of Pain.
2. Dental Infection & Inflammation.
4. Oral Bleeding.
5. Dental Trauma.
6. Fall out Dental Crown or Bridge.
1. Please call if you need to cancel or rebook your appointment at least 1 day before your appointment.
2. Children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by a parent or an adult.
3. Visitors are not eligible to use the Dental services
4. No infants are allowed inside the clinic.
5. No food or drink allowed inside the clinic.
6. No mobile phone allowed inside clinic.
7. It is not permitted to leave unattended children in the clinic during your appointment.